News View All News »
LCSD Athletics to Host Winter Sports Meeting
Friday, October 12, 2018
The Liverpool Central School District Athletic Department will hold its 2018-2019 Winter Sports Meeting for parents and athletes on Wednesday, October 24, beginning at 6 p.m. in the Liverpool High School Main Gymnasium.
Parents and students (7-12) interested in participating in a winter sport, should attend this general meeting followed by an individual sports meeting at 6:15 p.m. (meeting location listed):
- B/G Bowling: Room 125/127
- G Basketball: Large Gym (Cafeteria side)
- B Basketball: Large Gym (Pool side)
- B/G Indoor Track: Room 410
- B Swimming: Room 210
- Wrestling: Room 413
- Cheerleading: Cafeteria B Ice Hockey: Cafeteria A
- Volleyball (7/8 and 9 Modified): Room 110
To register for a winter sport, please use the FamilyID Online Registration Web site by visiting https://www.familyid.com/organizations/liverpool-central-school-district-athletics. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
Winter Practice/Tryout Start Dates:
- Girls 7/8 and 9 Modified Volleyball starts October 29, 2018
- Boys 7/8 and 9 Modified Basketball starts November 1, 2018
- JV & V Sports starts on November 5, 2018
- B 7/8 Modified Swim, G 7/8 Modified Basketball & 7/8 Modified Wrestling start: Jan. 2, 2019 (Please note that Family ID does not opens for these sports until December 4, 2018)
For more information, contact the LCSD Athletic Department at 315-453-1500 ext. 4078.